The Old Town Association
The Old Town Association is a non profit association representing Old Town businesses.
The Old Town Association is actively involved in representing the economic, political, promotional and environmental concerns of the businesses in Old Town. The Old Town Association advocates for Old Town businesses and residents in the areas of safety and security, streetscape improvements and maintenance and the coordination of transportation, parking and city services.
The Old Town association coordinates with the City on all events that occur in Old Town, such as:
- The Winefest Walkabout (April)
- The Old Town Farmer’s Market (April-October)
- Automobilia Car Show & Street Party (July)
- The Wagonmaster’s Downtown Chili Cook-off (September)
- The Tallgrass Film Festival (October)
- The Holiday Walkabout (November)
- Holidays in Old Town (December)
The Old Town Association Member receives prioritized presence on the oldtownwichita.com website.
Membership is open to all business owners, property owners (or their respective representatives) and residents that are current on their dues and are located within the Old Town District.
For any questions or to become a member of the Old Town Association, please contact the Association at 316-262-3555